Sunday, July 8, 2012

Let the Planning Begin!

I am thinking that teachers are the biggest nerds ever. How many professions have a vacation and continue to think,create activities, presentations, and plan their job during their vacation? I have read the book Daily Five-- I bought my lesson plan book and now I am ready to fill it up with the first weeks of school plans! I am going to create my labels for notebooks, folders and posters..... Oh I am getting excited about school. Every year when the school year ends I am so weary and I welcome summer with open arms. Around the beginning of July I begin to get excited again about the new year and all that is to come: New students, new school supplies and a renewed sense of spirit. I guess if there is ever a time when I don't get excited about a new school year retirement will bwe close at hand-- or a career change. For the time being-- I will continue to love being a teacher nerd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment